Crowd Convergence Social can collect content posted to Facebook Business Pages. Follow the procedure below to connect your Facebook Page:
- Create a Facebook Business Page.
- Log into Crowd Convergence and go to the Social Networks page.
- Select the ‘Facebook & Instagram Business’ tab.
- Click the ‘Connect with Facebook’ button under the ‘Facebook Pages’ header.
- Review the Facebook permissions and grant access. You will be redirected back to Crowd Convergence Social
- Click ‘+ Add’ beside ‘Connected pages’. A popup will show you a selection of Facebook pages where you are assigned a role. Add the Facebook page from which you’d like to collect content.
- Navigate to your Crowd Convergence Social widget’s content page.
- Select ‘Facebook’ from the first dropdown selector. Choose ‘Page Feed’, ‘Page Posts’ or ‘Page Album’ from the second drop down selector. From the third dropdown, choose the Facebook page from which to collect content. Click add.
- Page Posts - only posts made by an admin/editor of the Facebook Page will be collected.
- Page Feed - page posts + visitor posts will be collected.
- Page Album - images in the selected Album will be collected.
- Facebook Page content will now be collected to your widget.
- Repeat steps 8 to 10 for each Facebook Page for which you’d like to collect content.
Keyword and Hashtag Search
Unfortunately collecting content through a keyword or hashtag search is no longer available for Facebook.